At the site we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice describes how any personal data you provide to us will be processed.
When do we collect personal data?
We collect your personal data when you:
place an order
contact us (via email or through website)
sign up for the marketing materials (newsletter sign up) or
- browse the site
What data do we collect?
The data we collect includes details users provide to us, such as your name and last name, shipping and billing addresses, email address.
Why do we collect data?
We use this data to:
- take your order, process payments and deliver the purchased product
- provide any additional services you may request such as marketing communications
- provide you with help and assistance
- improve our website in order to better serve you
How do we protect your data?
Your personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
We do not store your credit card data, it is processed by a third-party (Braintree).
Do we use “cookies”?
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- remember and process the items in your shopping cart
- understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services
- compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future
Do we disclose your data to third parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include our website hosting partner (Beyond.pl), Mailchimp (email processing party), Braintree (credit card processing).
Do we use a mailing system?
We use Mailchimp to manage our email marketing subscriber list and to send emails to our subscribers. Mailchimp is a third-party provider, which may process your data using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our newsletter.
What is the retention period of the data?
We will retain your personal data no longer than it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which you provided that personal data, unless the law permits or requires that we retain it for longer.
What are your rights with regards to personal data?
You have the right to:
- know what personal data of yours we are processing, where the data came from and how we use the data
- ask us to update, correct or supplement the data we hold about you
- withdraw consent for processing for a specified purpose
- ask us to delete your data from the system
- limit or oppose the processing of your data
- ask us to supply the personal data we hold about you in an easy readable electronic format